Prev: Re: BFG Next: RE: Paint Schemes & Bio

Paint Schemes & Bio

From: Medains <medains@i...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:19:09 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Paint Schemes & Bio

Heya everyone.

  I've recently received my packs of ships from GZG, and having stuck
them
to their bases was wondering what colour schemes other people have used
(in particular I'm interested in the NAC, ESU, NSL and FSE ships)

 Here's my bio too (just so I'm not left out)

  Born in '76, just in time to keep my parents away from Star Wars I
guess.	I vaguely remember being frightened in the cinema by the
Imperial
AT-AT Walkers.	I was drawn to the hobby by the 'Fighting Fantasy' books
by Steve Jackson (and Ian Livingstone in those days) - and swifty
progressed to many other RPG's.  Of which I didn't get to play seriously
until I reached university.  Until then I had remained blissfully
ignorant of tabletop wargaming, but purchased FT one holiday (I think
I'd
heard about it in one of the ill-fated roleplaying magazines of the day)
and ran a few short games before one of my players 'borrowed it' for
the last 2 years.   Now that I have it back I've rushed out and got the
fleet book, but after several experiences with various PBEM games
(Galaxy
in particular, don't know if anyone's come across it) I'm now quite
interested in trying to get a computer-moderation program for FT going.
  Fortunately I'm not one of those gamers whose jaw drops whenever a
female passes by.. having gotten myself attached and engaged to an
impressionable first year undergrad (who is now sweating over her
finals).

  Colin ( who was beginning to feel old, until this thread stated )

--
Medains aka Colin Plummer

Located in York in the UK.

Prev: Re: BFG Next: RE: Paint Schemes & Bio