Prev: Re: Toy Vehicle Alert! Next: Re: An introduction

The Unofficial GZG Players Location Guide (was: other gamers live...)

From: "Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 14:50:54 -0500 (EST)
Subject: The Unofficial GZG Players Location Guide (was: other gamers live...)

Christopher Pratt <valen@gatecom.com> wrote:
>Woah...another gmaer in michigan,
>my small but dedicated gaming group is always looking for new players,
we
>currently operate out of southwestern detroit (wayne/westland/garden
city
>area).

[...]
>P.S. if anybody else is near enough to me, you welcome to drop me a
line

Which is a great a segue as any for the semi-bi-monthly advertising of

	The Unofficial GZG Player Location Page!!

If you're in an area looking for fellow gamers, or are going to be
travelling to/through an area and are looking for potential people
to hook up with, this is the page you're looking for (Jeremy Sadler
had a similar page out there but it seems to have moved somewhere or
gone away). Likewise, if you want to be found by people passing through
or people in an area you are living in for gaming purposes, this is the
place to put the information!

For a rundown of the page and to see who's where*, point your browser
to:

       http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html **

* data may be out of date if people have moved and not updated me as to
their
  status

** note the url change! this is a new address from the
'scivax.stsci.edu' one

To get put on the page, just send mail to:   kochte@stsci.edu , tell me
what your name is, email you want to be contacted through, and where you
live (the country you're in will help for some cases ;), and I'll try to
get it posted asap.

Mk
-
Dr T: "I'm speechless"

Indy: "No you're not; you're still talking"

Prev: Re: Toy Vehicle Alert! Next: Re: An introduction