Prev: Re: Kaybee Toys vs. Toy Liquidators Next: [OT] The Ythri (was: RE: An introduction)

Re: Dinasaur gaming

From: Jonathan Jarrard <jjarrard@f...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 10:42:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Dinasaur gaming

Hmmph!	Rocks!	Ooze!  You all had it soft!!!

Back in the Time (no Days yet), EVERYTHING was scratch-built.  We had to
assemble our basic materials out of elementary particles before we could
even THINK about making rock or ooze!  I still remember my first
electron. . . (of course it wasn't very well painted. :)

And even that was better than it was when I first started!  Pre-BANG
gaming was awful!  You just TRY to figure out unit-activation order when
everything is co-existant!  And the LOS rules!	(Brrr!)

Prev: Re: Kaybee Toys vs. Toy Liquidators Next: [OT] The Ythri (was: RE: An introduction)