Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: "Andrew Evans" <J_Andrew_Evans@b...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 17:13:13 +0100
Subject: Re: An introduction

-----Original Message-----
From: John Kovalic <john@kovalic.com>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: 08 June 1999 15:55
Subject: An introduction

>Both Dungeons and Dragons and Traveller, by the way, were bought at
Games
>Workshop's Hammersmith shop, when it was a *real* games store...and a
GREAT
>one at that! Brits on the list will know what I'm talking about.

Fondly remembered by me as well (and I'm 45!).	  I could drop off there
on
the way into London for meetings and spend money I didn't have on games
couldn't find anyone to play.	Ah, the good old days!

I certainly bought many Traveller extensions from there as well as some
excellent board games.	I used to be terribly keen on the Runequest
system
myself.    D&D though must pre-date that time as I played it in my
teens.
I still have a perfect boxed copy of the first edition of the Warhammer
Rules which will have been purchased there too.

Andrew

Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction