Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 16:04:43 GMT
Subject: Re: An introduction

Welcome aboard John!

Call of Cthulu as an INTRO to RPGs?  heh  Almost as amusing as a
friend of mine who, er, ah, was undergoing, er, um "treatment" and was
running a Call of Cthulu game in his ward.  The same Call of Cthulu
that has that little aspect of your character losing Sanity Points...

Life is funny....

-=Kr'rt
Resident Kra'Vak
CofC Tag Skills: Hide, Running, Dodge (In that order)

>She herself has learned to enjoy train games and "Kill Dr.
>Lucky," although she'll never roleplay again after I foolishly used
Call of