Prev: Re: Starmap Generators (Was : Hard SF Roleplaying) Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci Fi Roleplaying Games...

Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 09:59:25 -0400
Subject: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

I'll gladly playtest, but it'll have to be via email, as I have very few
players around me.  Would you care to GM a PBEM RPG?  it's not that
hard.
I'm running a Fading Suns game currently, and it's quite fun.  If you're
interested in this option, let me know.

God bless,
- Buddy

Get paid for surfing the Web!