Prev: Re: [FT] FSE-tactics Next: Re: [FT] FSE-tactics

Re: [FT] Hull boxes & DCPs

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 22:56:37 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Hull boxes & DCPs

(Okay, I know I'm a bit behind.  Deal. ^_- )

At 01:04 AM 5/31/99 -0400, Laserlight wrote:
>>If you bias the placement, it affects your DC capabilities (as if a
mass
>>101 ship doesn't already) ;-)
>
>Actually I designed it to be efficient for the drives and hull; the
free DCP
>was a happy but unintended bonus.

"Efficient for drives and hull"?  I guess it does net you, say, an extra
PDS or armor box, but it's a bit... odd.

Personally, I think that if two DCPs overlap on the hull boxes table,
your
ship is most efficiently run with the smaller crew, and you lose the
"overlapping" crew factor.  If you're going to squeeze that much to get
teeny extra... you might as well lose out on the free stuff. ^_^

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: [FT] FSE-tactics Next: Re: [FT] FSE-tactics