Prev: Re: [FT] FSE-tactics Next: Re: Bad fighters

Re: Bad fighters

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 18:29:49 +0100
Subject: Re: Bad fighters

Tom McCarthy wrote:

> I feel the need to expand FT fighters.  I think I need some truly bad
> fighters, just as SG2 has some truly archaic and inferior weaponry.
>
> I propose:
>
> Inferior fighters - Suffer -1 on each die when dogfighting and when
> attacking ships.  No reroll on natural 6's.  9 points for 6.
>
> Inferior interceptors (turkeys) - Suffer -1 on each die when
dogfighting but
> attack enemy ships as normal.  12 points for 6.
>
> Undergunned fighters - Suffer -1 on each die when attacking ships.  12
> points for 6.

How about slow fighters ? Move 8", not sure about points (don't have my
copy of
the FB here for reference). It's always struck me as slightly
incongruous that
attack and torpedo fighters have the same speed as interceptors.

Low agility fighters - lose their secondary move ? Would be quite a big
penalty,
so the points deduction should reflect this.

Tony

Prev: Re: [FT] FSE-tactics Next: Re: Bad fighters