Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Re: Alarishi Ships

[OT?]Starmap foolishness...

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 21:34:35 -0400
Subject: [OT?]Starmap foolishness...

Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

>	  ObPlug: of course there are a few
>	  free maps at my 3-D starmap site:
>	  http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/smap12.html

Oh yes,  My friend and I, (the grand galactic emperors) have reviewed
the
work of your hands (namely those wonderfull starmaps), and have found
them
most usefull for decorating the imperial quarters (specificly the
planning
chamber...)

We wish to thank you in the greatest way we know how.

By order of our Imperial Selves, We have desided to bestow upon you the
honored title of:

"The Personal Imperial Galactic Chartographer to their Imperal
Emperors."

Now for your first orders:

How soon before we recieve the maps for the REST of the galaxy...

(You see this Imperial Emperor/Grand Galactic Empire stuff has been a
running
gag between me and my friend for several years now.   Why are there two
emperors?   We trade off every other week...8-D)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Re: Alarishi Ships