Prev: Re: An *Uofficial* GZG Fighter Squadron Roster Next: Re: Legal Stuff (was: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99))

Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

From: "Chris Lowrey" <clowrey@p...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 15:43:09 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

>For ultra hard and nitty gritty not too far in the future SFRPG's I am
>surprised no one has mentioned 2300 AD by GDW. It's got what you need,
simple
>mecahnics great background and the most intelligently designed alien
>"villain" race in sic fi gaming the "Kafers"

Hey, wait a second, I mentioned it....	 :)

You're right, though, this is one of the best hard sci-fi games I've
ever
played.  It's too bad it's all out of print, but finding stuff for it
isn't
hard.

Chris

Prev: Re: An *Uofficial* GZG Fighter Squadron Roster Next: Re: Legal Stuff (was: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99))