Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

From: Jonathan Jarrard <jjarrard@f...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 10:41:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

Sorry, almost forgot.  If you're going for REALLY near-future, with
minimal sci-fi elements, I heartily recommend MILLENIUM'S END from
Chameleon Eclectic.  It is intended for mercs, agents, and special ops
in the first quarter of the next century, and has some of the nicest
firearms and close combat rules I've seen.  So far, it's a little light
on vehicle rules, though.

Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...