Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Tuffleyverse RPG (was: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...)

Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 22:54:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

Buji Kern wrote:

> Well, I'd like to suggest Jovian Chronicles. It may look like an
anime-ish
> game (and you can play it that way) but you can also play a pretty
> hard-science game with it. And the system is pretty simple for an RPG.
>
> -Buji

	I've got JC, but I use if for tactical games.  i was looking for
something a little more generic.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
	they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest,
	strongest animals among men were always automatically
	'right.'  Guns ended that, an social democracy is a
	hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."

					--L. Neil Smith
					"The Probability Broach"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Tuffleyverse RPG (was: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...)