Prev: Re: [FT] Hull boxes & DCPs Next: Re: Dirside II Mac Editor

RE: [FT] Hull boxes & DCPs

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:37:05 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Hull boxes & DCPs

With this sort of odd split, where you end up with 2 CFs at the same
point, it's probably best to keep fractions when counting hull boxes, so
they're spread evenly.
This would give:
3,7,10,13,17,20.
[oo*oo/o*oo*/oo*oo/o*oo*]

If you bias the placement, it affects your DC capabilities (as if a mass
101 ship doesn't already) ;-)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly (CB)
Fleet Admiral Alberto Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (LFI)