Prev: Re: [DS] Calling all used tank salesmen Next: Stargrunt II picture websites

RE: [DS] SPECIAL DEAL ON AEROSPACE!

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:48:00 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS] SPECIAL DEAL ON AEROSPACE!

You've got 1 weapon too many on a size-3 hull (2 if you count the extra
APSW).	The only problem with a size-3 hull is aerospace/vtol vehicles
are limited to 1 armour less than the size class to a max of 3 (aero
armour-3 requires minimum size-4).

I like your math regarding antiship damage, but I think the missiles
could still reach the hull as the debris defences would only have about
1/2 second to acquire & destroy when the fighter is flying at 10m off
the hull.

For my own take on this, check out:
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/sg/fighters.htm

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly (CB)
Fleet Admiral Alberto Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (LFI)

Precision