Prev: Re: [ADMIN] I'll be offline for a couple of days Next: RE: [DS] SPECIAL DEAL ON AEROSPACE!

Re: [DS] Calling all used tank salesmen

From: "Phillip Pournelle" <emisle@e...>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 16:42:22 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS] Calling all used tank salesmen

>> It was worked out on the list about 2 years ago that 1 FT point = 60
DSII
>points.  Unless someone has done some new calculations, this still
holds
>(with the change from 50CS to 20CS / mass).
> I've been using the Pournelle rosetta stone conversion, which had 1 FT
>point = 100 DSII points.

    The 1 FT point to 100 DSII points and 1 FT Mass = 25 DS CC was based
on
the new fleet book data.  If you look in the archives you'll find my
reasons.  If you want them posted again, please ask.

>> Theater ADS?  I don't recall finding anything to cover that in DS.
> Have a look at my site! ^_^ Enjoy!

    I'll post my ADS thoughts soon, have to a little homework to fix it.

Prev: Re: [ADMIN] I'll be offline for a couple of days Next: RE: [DS] SPECIAL DEAL ON AEROSPACE!