Prev: Re: Computer moderated PBeM for Full Thrust ideas Next: RE: FT design - weapons, template

Unofficial SG2 Website - Update!

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 01:54:34 +1000
Subject: Unofficial SG2 Website - Update!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

The Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site has been updated.	A slight change
in
interface and appearence, some new items, and a complete overhaul of the
Uplinks section.

INTERFACE

A new interface means easier interaction. The front page also describes
in
more detail about what is happening on the site - no more hunting around
try and find what's been added recently.

NEW ON SITE

- Reports: linked to the Rot Hafen saga, an internet novel in progress
by
Carlos Lourenco. This web novel is very well written.
- Uplinks: a complete overhaul! Gone is the single page listing links.
In
it's place modern tech - CGI! There's a new interface, divided into
categories (with how many links are in each displayed) and most
importantly,
the ability for site visitors to add their own links to the list!! So
drop
on down to the site and add those links - not just for Stargrunt but
other
gaming as well. (If, when you view the categories, you think there is
one
missing, please mail me and I'll possibly add it!)

GENERAL INFO

It's been a long time coming, this cleaning up of USG2WS. The site has
sat
idle for some time. With the new Uplinks, and the upcoming change of the
Message Board function to make it easier to use, I'm hoping to turn
USG2WS
into it's own little community.

Regards,

Jeremy Sadler
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site
http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: Re: Computer moderated PBeM for Full Thrust ideas Next: RE: FT design - weapons, template