Prev: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM Next: Re: Computer moderated PBeM for Full Thrust ideas

Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 14:15:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

"I climb as hard as anybody - I just do it on easier routes." wrote:

> >> Keeping in mind that I am *not* a computer genius or
super-programmer
> >> or anything of this sort
> >
> >Even after your Total Immersion Java course?
>
> THAT'S IT, NOAM! You've pressed my last (okay, only ;) button!
>
> I call you out! I say to you: meet me on the field of battle (or space
> of battle, whichever) in two weeks time! (well, some weekday evening
> after Memorial Day other than that friday, anyway - if you're free,
that
> is! :).
>
> M '<mutter> show *him* total immersion in java <grumble>' k

You think you guys would be less hostile after what happened in
Showdown.
(Or what will happen to Noam, in about two turns.  (8-) )

J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM Next: Re: Computer moderated PBeM for Full Thrust ideas