Prev: RE: Full Thrust and PBEM Next: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 23:39:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

>Human moderated & manual calculations.  It get's a little time
>intensive, but you get used to working out pythagoras in small games.

I have played exactly one face-to-face FT game (not counting solitaire
games
since I don't have a mirror in my "war room")--all else is PBeM.  I
always
use a spreadsheet for movement and range calculations.	Note however
that if
you are spreadsheet-dependent, you will be at a disadvantage in a live
game
if you don't have a computer handy; and I don't think it's quite
justifiable
to buy a laptop just to play FT.

Prev: RE: Full Thrust and PBEM Next: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM