Prev: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM Next: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

RE: Full Thrust and PBEM

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 09:59:05 +1000
Subject: RE: Full Thrust and PBEM

Human moderated & manual calculations.	It get's a little time
intensive, but you get used to working out pythagoras in small games.

If you want a simple demonstration, I'm planning a couple of short
Gunslinger duels, with players having 1 ship worth up to 400 points.
Anyone interested in a fast & frenzied slaughter?

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly (CB)
Task Force Admiral Peter Rollins - RNS Waterloo (MKW)
Fleet Admiral Alberto Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (LFI)