Prev: RE: [FT] Playing with Big Ship Models -Reply Next: RE: [FT] Building Ship Minis

Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling...

From: "Bobby Mock" <bobbymock@w...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:37:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling...

I haven't thought about using the small GI Joe's.... But I did collect
enough of the 4" Star Wars Figures on closeout to field a fireteam of
stormtroopers with heavy weapon backup. I have mounted them individually
on 40mm disks using hot glue (It does not damage the figures and your
can easily re-mount the figures any way you want.

Now I have to buy GI Joe's for a outside battle between the Joe's.
Thanks for the added insanity factor guys.
Bobby Mock