Prev: Re: [FT] Playing with Big Ship Models Next: Re: [FT] Building Ship Minis

Re: [FT] Playing with Big Ship Models

From: John Fox <jfox@v...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 07:45:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Playing with Big Ship Models

Guys and Gals:
  Then again there is Big Gun RC Combat.  The players build 1/144 scale
warships
(WWI and WWII) arm them with CO2 powered ball bearing cannons, RC them.
They
are put on a pond and you go out and try to sink each other.  One thing
that
quickly becomes apparent is that the skill of the captain has ALOT to do
with
how effective the ship is.
	http://www.rcbattles.org/MainPage.htm  if you want to look.

  John W. Fox