Prev: RE: Nasty black spidery things Next: RE: Name that Doodad....

Re: Name that Doodad....

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 19:21:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Name that Doodad....

At 10:38 AM -0700 5/13/99, djwj wrote:
>(See the archive of GZG digest 280. Very humurous)
>
>Keg of beer... Brings back memories. My first tabletop (instead of
>hex-board) wargame was a Battletech game where the objective was a
>brewery.
>Lets try some other one liner obvious choices for the barrel on front.
how
>about :
>
>An armored winch. After all the engineering package dosen't take up
>capacity
>(at least I haven't found it in the rules), so just bolt one on.
>
>An ammo drum, wouldn't be the first time a military design company had
>made
>a deathtrap (the original Bradley A.P.C. as an example)

How about Russian IFV's with magnesium armor and fuel tanks in the rear
door ? Or Hind attack choppers with the fuel tank located behind the
red star on the side of the hull ?

no technobabble from me, not this time anyway

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Imperial Dispatches, etc. http://216.101.185.88

Prev: RE: Nasty black spidery things Next: RE: Name that Doodad....