Prev: Technobabblers... Next: Re: Name that Doodad....

RE: Nasty black spidery things

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 09:46:21 +1000
Subject: RE: Nasty black spidery things

For a fast battlecrab, get 2 Sa'Vasku cruisers (6 spine or 7 spine w/
middle one cut off) & glue a spacer between them.  Instant slice'n'dice
in less than 5 minutes.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly (CB)
Task Force Admiral Peter Rollins - RNS Waterloo (MKW)
Fleet Admiral Alberto Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (LFI)