Prev: RE: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever. Next: Epic - Dirtside Conversion

Re: EPIC miniatures in Dirtside

From: Gareth Perkins <G.T.Perkins@e...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:55:45 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Subject: Re: EPIC miniatures in Dirtside

> Does anyone know where I can get hold of some Dirtside
conversions for the
> old Games Workshop EPIC miniatures?

  I picked some up from somewhere, I'll see if I can find
the web address I got them from. The rules where fairly
inclusive of all of the races (including squats!!) and go
up to the larger titan class vehicles (some of which are
treated as groups of up to a dozen vehicles). The only
catch is that the rules are altered somewhat for the
purposes of accuratley following the background.

+    G.T.Perkins@exeter.ac.uk	 +
+ WARNING: when there's no more  +
+ room in hell - the dead shall  +
+	 walk the earth 	 +

Prev: RE: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever. Next: Epic - Dirtside Conversion