Prev: RE: Nasty black spidery things Next: Re: EPIC miniatures in Dirtside

RE: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever.

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 07:59:31 +0100
Subject: RE: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever.

>all from Geo-Hex and for the most part they are good minis.  The only
>problem I had was a lot of the vehicles had so much flash on
>the back of the hulls that it obscured any detail that was originally
>there.  I ended up filing a lot of the backs flat and gluing on bits of

>plastic card and drilling holes to give them detail.
>Anyone else had the flash problem?

Are you sure this isn't the imfamous cammo net detailing, that
looks like outrageous detail obscuring flash but is actually
*meant* to be there as rolled up cammo net. I thought it was flash
until I found out it was there by design. My least favourite
feature of the future wars range IMO.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: Nasty black spidery things Next: Re: EPIC miniatures in Dirtside