Prev: Re: [FT]United Nations? Next: Re: [FT]United Nations?

Combat Engineer game

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 22:22:22 -0700
Subject: Combat Engineer game

On eBay I just spotted the following item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=95830016

>Was this game part of military training?? It belonged to a Staff
>Sargent and was made by USAES Ft. Belvoir, Virginia GTA 5-14-1 It is
>called Combat Engineer Game, it says Test your general and specific
>military knowledge against engineers. For two to six combat engineers
>at squad, platoon, or company level. The main box is tim and measures
>14" by 4" deep. The outer box is red plastic. Most of the game pieces
>are still in their wrapper unopened. It is complete. it looks like
>someone read the instruction book and said too hard. It is a board
>game, not electronic. Please add $5 for mailing. I think you will be
>intrigued, escpecially if you like a challange. Thanks

Do we know anybody who might want this ?

I'm not super interested, so I'll let the John Atkninson Appreciation
Society have first crack. It's listed at $20 (as of right now), and
ends at just past noon on Sunday (PDT).

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
http://216.101.185.88

Prev: Re: [FT]United Nations? Next: Re: [FT]United Nations?