Prev: Oz B5 returns! Next: RE: [FT] Solitaire scenarios

RE: Oz B5 returns!

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:29:03 +1000
Subject: RE: Oz B5 returns!

It's on down here in Victoria as well, although with the world cup about
to start, whether we'll actually get to see all the episodes is another
matter....

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
Cmdr Robertson - GCV Southern Skies
Fleet Admiral Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (La Fayette invasion force)
Gunslinger, Emperor & all-around demigod.