Prev: Re: Empire Building Next: Re: OU/NAC- Hawaii?

Martian Terraforming

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 00:08:06 -0400
Subject: Martian Terraforming

Does anyone remember whether an effort to terraform Mars was mentioned
in
the official Tuffleyverse timeline?  I seem to recall that it was, but I
can't find it now.

(Because it's late, and I'm not sleepy, I'm putting down the ideas for a
new--and very different, but not silly this time--power that I've been
playing with since my posting this afternoon.  Anything that I don't
write
down gets left by the wayside, and this seems like something worth
pursuing.)

Thanks,

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: Empire Building Next: Re: OU/NAC- Hawaii?