Prev: Re: [FT]Near Future Equipment Next: Re: [FT]USA in Full Thrust...

Re: [SG] Ortillery

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:59:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG] Ortillery

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Michael Brown wrote:

> I found the rules for calling Ortillery, but am having a hard time
finding the
> effects.  Could just scale the effects from DS, 40" radius with RAD
effects...

Rules for Ortillery use in SG2: Someone calls down Ortillery. Pour
lighter
fluid on the table, drop a match. Continue to play. (or try too...) :)

> This is more for completeness, rather than for actual use (though I
can think
> of a few I WOULD like to use it on)

Well, yes. Not any on this list, but how about the entire population of
rec.games.miniatures.warhammer? (Starting with the ones who crosspost to
r.g.m.misc) Bleh.

Actual on-topic SG2 artillery idea: Multiple Rocket Launcher Systems.
(MRLS) I sometimes deploy a light rocket arty unit - 12 mortar-warhead
equipped rockets in a rack (SG2 Light Arty). Drop the request die one
level, and you can try and call down all 12 rockets on one target...(for
this, I track ammo, however. Blow all 12 at once, and it's going to be a
while before your arty is reloaded...)

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)			-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Re: [FT]Near Future Equipment Next: Re: [FT]USA in Full Thrust...