Prev: Re: Fw from John Atkinson Next: RE: Fw from John Atkinson

RE: Fw from John Atkinson

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:58:06 +1000
Subject: RE: Fw from John Atkinson

Scalliwag's Mercenary Company
Sky Marshall E. A. Scalliwag commanding.

Excaliber BDN "Colliwobbles"
Majestic BC "Viper"
2 Kronzprinz Wilhelm CL "Rainman" & "Icestorm"
5 Ibiza FF "Alpha", "Beta", "Gamma", "Epsilon" & "Eta"
4 Assault Transports "Rust", "Paint", "Rock" & "Roll"

4 HBT (size 4 GEV, turret class 5 railgun, Enh PDS)
12 MBT (size 3 GEV, twin turret class 3 railguns)
12 heavy artillery vehicles (size 4 GEV, HAR, basic PDS)
21 scout cars (size 1 GEV, GMS/L)
18 AFVs (size 2 GEV, Twin turret APSW, 8 troop spaces)
178 vehicle crewmen
144 infantry (d8 armour, advanced rifle w/- GL (FP:3, I:d10)

Now try & dig me out.  :-P~~

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
Cmdr Robertson - GCV Southern Skies
Fleet Admiral Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (La Fayette invasion force)
Gunslinger, Emperor & all-around demigod.