Prev: RE: Fw from John Atkinson Next: RE: Fw from John Atkinson

Re: Fw from John Atkinson

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:47:44 +1000
Subject: Re: Fw from John Atkinson

G'day John, Laserlight, everyone,

>>Topic 1

Ignored, John that is one of your threads I DON'T miss!

>>Topic 2--Combat Engineers:  Gods?  You Bet!

Now it's starting to feel more like the list I know ;)

>>Topic 3--Roman Empire:  Greatest Civilization ever to grace this
>>planet?

If I could come up with a semi-plausible way of having a kick a** space
equivalent of the Achmaenid Empire you're paltry NRE wouldn't stand a
fighting chance! <...mutter, mutter, no one really appreciates a truly
great empire when they see it, mutter, always fixated with those nancy
boy
bloody Romans, mutter, bloody romans didn't even have the good decency
wear trousers, mutter...>

Hope you're having fun John,

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: RE: Fw from John Atkinson Next: RE: Fw from John Atkinson