Prev: Re: [FT] Japanese Next: Re: [FT] Japanese... and OU

Star Frontiers

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:28:26 EDT
Subject: Star Frontiers

Just a curious question. Has anyone done a conversion on this to FT?
I've
done a bit on the off chance that I can one day use the Knight Hawks
campaign, (Sathar War II) rules for a FT/FB background. I was wondering
if
anyone else had tried it?
I've gotten to the point where I think I'd rather convert Knight Hawks
Full Thrust instead. (I think it would be easier than trying to "fudge"
the
listed weapons to KH standards, besides, I think the Sathar would be
cool
with Pulse Torps :)
Not to mention I've finally picked up the Federation/Sathar/and
Privateers
boxed mini sets and I'd like to play FT with them :)
(I'm begining to REALLY like EBay :)

Randy

Prev: Re: [FT] Japanese Next: Re: [FT] Japanese... and OU