Prev: Re: Next: RE: Newbie's Alien questions

From: irish44@b...
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 17:39:26 -0700

	This is a question about the FT Fleet Book.  What is the deal
with armor?
How much the stuff cost per mass point?  This might sound like a dumb
question but I am new to the game and it is bugging the hell out of me
find out.  I tried to figure it out and depending on which ship model
you
look at it could be any were from one point per mass to ten.  they didnt
do
a very good job editing the Fleet Book there are alot of mistakes in the
ship designs.  Still like it though.
	If anyone can help that would be great.
				Andy.

Prev: Re: Next: RE: Newbie's Alien questions