Next: [SG,DS] Bugs

RE: Newbie's Alien questions

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:04:28 +1000
Subject: RE: Newbie's Alien questions

If you can wait about 6 weeks, hopefully Jon will have the fleet book 2
at the printers (we can hope there's no more delays!), which will cover
both these races officially.
Until then, there are 2 sets of KV rules, one set on my page & the other
on John Leary's page.

A SG points system that was used for a tournament last years was as
follows:
(Firepower x Impact) + Armour value = points.  Double for Powerarmour.
It balances out overall, but makes heavy weapons extremely expensive.
When using vehicles, cost them up using DSII & either multiply by 4 for
SG value or have a set DS points limit.
I've got a more complicated version, but rarely use it due to the rarity
of getting an actual game.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
Cmdr Robertson - GCV Southern Skies
Fleet Admiral Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (La Fayette invasion force)
Gunslinger, Emperor & all-around demigod.