Prev: Re: Buck Rogers game Next: Re: Buck Rogers game

Re: Buck Rogers game

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 15:07:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Buck Rogers game

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Sorry right back at you, Tom, if it sounded like I was in a snit.

No offense taken.

> The listings on the web site have cute, if not entirely coherent,
> labels. Made hunting and searching a 'term not politically correct
> and probably offensive to the one regular female contributor, whom
> I respect greatly.' ;->=

:-)

The catalog, unfortunatly, is similarly arranged.  It's a bit easier to
see what you're looking for when they're all on the same page though.

> FWIW, I've sent for the catalog; I was curious what sort of prices
> they'd ask.

I've found the prices to be generally very fair (though sometimes you
need to buy in greater quantity than you'd like).  I've bought almost
all of my modelling tools (needle files, knives, plier, drill bits,
etc.) from them and have been very pleased.  They even sold miniatures
for a time, at $2.00 per blister (completely random assortment though).

Happy hunting, I'll try and remember to bring that catalog with me
tomorrow.

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: Buck Rogers game Next: Re: Buck Rogers game