Prev: Re: Buck Rogers game Next: Re: Buck Rogers game

Re: Buck Rogers game

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 13:51:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Buck Rogers game

Sorry right back at you, Tom, if it sounded like I was in a snit.

The listings on the web site have cute, if not entirely coherent,
labels. Made hunting and searching a 'term not politically correct
and probably offensive to the one regular female contributor, whom
I respect greatly.' ;->=

I should have cooled down a bit before replying.

FWIW, I've sent for the catalog; I was curious what sort of prices
they'd ask. I'm trying to talk a local storekeep into a Gencon booth,
and one of the things I thought about was lil packets of the ships
from incomplete thrift shop scores.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Buck Rogers game Next: Re: Buck Rogers game