Prev: Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25 Next: Other Solar Sys maps Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25

[FT]Time line...

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 13:53:23 -0500
Subject: [FT]Time line...

I have nearly compleated the timeline for my own unoffical space
nation...  I was wondering what to do with it.	It is a bit large (just
over 37k...)  Not that it has a lot of entries, I just get a bit "wordy"
at times.

:-)

I had the thought that it is a little too big to put on the list
directly...So could someone put it up on their site?  (anyone
interested?  Let me know)

I came up with two versions of my timeline.  One as if it were the only
change from the books, and the other accomodating all of the unoffical
player timelines...(I only needed to include bits from Bob Mackenzie's
Peaple's Republic of Mars TL.  I had asked his permission first, and
included a note of the originator.  Thanks Bob!)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25 Next: Other Solar Sys maps Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25