Prev: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV Next: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

Re: John Atkinson

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:04:36 -0500
Subject: Re: John Atkinson

Los spake thusly upon matters weighty:

Something tells me that sending a fully-loaded Atkinson into Kosovo
or Serbia or any of the other surrounding states would require
presidential authority similar to the release of nuclear weapons...
(grin).

Seriously, if anyone is corresponding with John, tell him to try hard
not to contribute to the mortality stats for engineers in hostile
regions.... :)

> Spoken like someone who hasn't been following the news....
>
> Los
>
> Laserlight wrote:
>
> >   He has e-mailed me from Germany.	He has arrived safely and is
designing
> > Alarishi and Templar AFV's for me (or more accurately, he's
designing
> > panzers for Thyssen-Rheinmetall or someone, and Alarish will buy the
> > license).
> >   Doesn't look like he has any combat missions scheduled for the
next few
> > months, although with Bill "I'm Having a Scandal, Let's Distract the
Media"
> > Clinton in charge, I suppose that could change any time (my opinion,
> > although I doubt John would disagree on that).
> >
> > --Chris  DeBoe laserlight@cwix.com
> > Personal Site: www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/index.html
> > Quixtar(sm) Pre-Launch Site: www.countdown9199.com

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV Next: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV