Prev: RE: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs... Next: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:27:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> Donald Hosford wrote in reply to me:
>
> You merely very emphatically disallowed mounting more than 2
360-degree
> weapons on a ship, calling it both physically impossible and
"cheating"
> - the latter in capital letters for extra emphasis. That's pretty
close
> to declaring it illegal IMO...

I retract the last sentence.  The rest of it should mean that it was
more
difficult to abuse the system this way....the last sentance about
cheating
shouldn't have been there.  I must remember to re-read my email before I
punch send...

> Fortunately you seem to have changed your mind since then ^_^

Ohyes!	I just reinstalled from my backup.  8D

> Regards,
>
> Oerjan Ohlson
> oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
> "Life is like a sewer.
>   What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
> - Hen3ry

Donald Hosford

Prev: RE: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs... Next: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...