Prev: Re: Just scored.. Next: Re: [FT]Ship Names of WWI Austro-Hungary (Long)

Re: UK shows (was: Re: Events and IRC.)

From: "Kevin Walker" <sage@m...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:54:11 -0600
Subject: Re: UK shows (was: Re: Events and IRC.)

>OK, here you go: UK shows booked for GZG tradestand as of March 99:
[snipped a semi-long list of UK conventions]

You know Jon they say it's possible to have too much of a good thing.
I'll
bet I'd get tired of going to this many cons...   Oh... that's right...
you're doing this as a business.  ;-)

The only question that remains is do you ever get a chance to game
during
these events.  I mean besides meeting cool con guests (like Claudia of
UK
GenCon fame) doesn't it get a bit old.	Of course I'm just ribbing you a
bit
here.

BTW, due to my recent unplanned and extended vacation I'm taking the DS2
Vehicle Designer application and expanding it, making it cross-platform
the Win32 environment at the same time (just don't shoot me for that
please).  ;-)

To everyone, have a great weekend.

Prev: Re: Just scored.. Next: Re: [FT]Ship Names of WWI Austro-Hungary (Long)