Prev: Re: [FT]Ship Names of the Nations - WWI Austro-Hungary (Long) Next: Re:Ship Names of the Nations

Re: [FH] Fleet Size: Alarishi

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:35:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] Fleet Size: Alarishi

Careful now, or we'll find ourselves visited by smoking men in black who
erase things with extreme prejudice.

8^)

Jim Clem
Full Thrust Site http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:19:49 -1000 "Jared E Noble"
<JNOBLE2@mail.aai.arco.com> writes:

><snip cool summary of how you arrived at your budget, etc - very
>impressive,
>BTW.>
>

>>Hopefully this will help the GZG-Pedia team ("GZG-Pediatricians"?)
>and other
>>future historians.
>
>Well, audio buffs are called audiophiles, so would that make the
>GZG-Pedia team
>into GZG-Pediaphiles?
>
>Jared Noble

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: Re: [FT]Ship Names of the Nations - WWI Austro-Hungary (Long) Next: Re:Ship Names of the Nations