Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2 Next: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley

Re: Weird ship (was:Re: Ship Control Cards)

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 07:21:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Weird ship (was:Re: Ship Control Cards)

At 03:53 PM 3/7/99 +0000, you wrote:
>[snip]
>>	I saw my weird ship in the photo of entries in the recent
>>	GZG-ECC II Con Miniatures painting contest. Maybe somebody
>>	can identify it for me.
>
>>	Weird grey ship with a blue sphere nose, behind the Centauri
>>battleship.
>
>AFAIK, it's one of the larger ships from the old Grenadier "Space
>Squadrons" box set, circa late 70s/early 80s. I don't think the
individual
>ships were ever named or coded, though others may have more info.

It's from Grenadier's Space Squadrons/Stellardate: 2998 minis; I know,
'cause it's mine. ^_^  I got it in a blister, not in a box, but I've
heard
they released 'em in boxes before.  The ships were named & coded (if you
mean given ship types) though I don't remember all of 'em.  Tom
Granvold's
starship minis list has everything listed, though.  The ship I submitted
at
GZG-ECC II is an alien battleship, though that's not what I'm calling
it.

(What am I calling it, you ask?  Dunno yet.... ^_^; )

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2 Next: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley