Prev: Re: OGREs (and BattleTech) in DS2 Next: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 09:51:17 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB

G';day,

>Only if you allow salvo missiles to target fighters IMO. (Especially if
>you consider MT missiles to be smaller than fighters, which the
>fighter-vs-missile hit numbers suggest!)

We puposely omitted something here which you've picked up on.
The logical progression of targeting MT missiles with SMs is
to allow SMs to target fighter groups, Derek has had this in mind,
but he's been concentrating on MT missiles and was leaving SM
vs fighters for a latter date. Then again it may not be too far off as
he wants to do a re-fight for a system (NSL vs FSE) and I want to
field test my light and heavy FSE Arsenalship designs...
(Aaron I wouldn't mind borrowing your field again - I'll take good care
of it, promise).

Anyways, that's all I can answer for Derek. The rest will have to wait
until I take it home and show him, but thanks for all the comments.

Cheers

Beth

.

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: OGREs (and BattleTech) in DS2 Next: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters