Prev: [OT] Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when.... Next: Re: [HIST] Population question.

Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....

From: Paul Lesack <lesack@u...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 10:06:06 -0800
Subject: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....

One day (I hope soon), I'm taking pictures. You can see my 25mm
office supply hovertank.

My VTOL is coming along nicely. Jiffy marker caps make great
engines; they even have a little arrow indicating the turbine
rotation.

I built an oil refinery out of a library tape core, bamboo
skewers, and a part of my wife's birth control pill package
(technically, not office supplies, unless you work at the White
House).

I'm amassing a huge pile of terrain (and vehicles); it must have
cost me less than $20 for ALL of it. And that's Canadian money.

Paul