Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover) Next: RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover

[FT] Assembly and Storage

From: "Barton, Jeff" <JeffB@c...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 06:02:03 -0600
Subject: [FT] Assembly and Storage

Excuse me if this has been covered before here (which I'm sure it has to
some great extent), but I'm new to FT and the list, and had a couple of
quick questions:

1.  What is the best way to glue on the bases so that the ship is
straight?
I've purchased 4 fleets (ESU, FSE, NSL, Sa'Vasku), and I am now trying
assemble them.
2.  What does everyone use to store their ships?
3.  Do you need more than 1 of any ship type in your fleet?  I've
purchased
1 of each ship type in the 4 fleets I mentioned, but do I need more that
1
Superdreadnought in any given fleet?

Sorry if this is repetitive of previous discussions!

Juxor

Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover) Next: RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover