Prev: Re: [FT] More Thrust Cover Next: [FT] Assembly and Storage

RE: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:59:59 +0000
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover)

>>New catalogue arrived this weekend (Ta jon!) containing the
>>news that FB 2:
>>Aliens wouldn't be ready for Salute. I am desolate.
>
>This is *really* bad news as its launch there has already
>been announced and would be a major reason for going...

Well, we'd actually said PLANNED for Salute launch..... in the end, the
schedule was simply too tight to do as good a job as we want to, so
we've
taken what is hopefully the sensible decision of putting it back till it
is
properly ready rather than rushing it out half-finished.
Trust me, there is still a LOT (from us and others) that will make
Salute
well worth going to!

Jon (GZG)

>>Can someone give me cost/date/location for Salute BTW? I may
>>go anyway, see what GZG's trade booth has to offer...
>

>24 Apr 99: Salute '99. Kensington and Chelsea Town Hall, Hornton St,
>     London W8. Contact: John Merritt, Tel: 0181 301 4544 or Declan
Canning,