Prev: RE: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin. Next: Re: [FT] Assembly and Storage

RE: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover)

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 10:18:18 -0000
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover)

>New catalogue arrived this weekend (Ta jon!) containing the
>news that FB 2:
>Aliens wouldn't be ready for Salute. I am desolate.

This is *really* bad news as its launch there has already
been announced and would be a major reason for going...

>Can someone give me cost/date/location for Salute BTW? I may
>go anyway, see what GZG's trade booth has to offer...

24 Apr 99: Salute '99. Kensington and Chelsea Town Hall, Hornton St,
     London W8. Contact: John Merritt, Tel: 0181 301 4544 or Declan
Canning,
     Tel: 0181 772 0099.

See latest UK-WG mags for prices (about 4.50 gbp IIRC) and getting an
early
entry Q buster badge.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin. Next: Re: [FT] Assembly and Storage