Prev: Re: Con Today (After Con) Next: Re: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover)

Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

From: Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@i...>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 02:58:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

What do you mean 'Vorchans aren't atmosphere-capable'? wrote:

>    "What do you mean 'Vorchans aren't atmosphere-capable'?" (EFSB)

During the Kill the Bin'Tak scenario, a single Centauri Vorchan while
attempting to close swiftly for a close range firing solution on the
Narn BB forgot about the planet the ship was orbiting. The Vorchan
entered the atmosphere at a speed of 29 (orbit speed around the planet
for the Narn was 3) and created a large impact crater on the planet
surface. Previously the ship had taken only 6 points of damage.

>    Erik Kochte: "I liked the Babylon 5 game. I really liked--"
>    Mark Lawrence: "Decimating my ships? More like vaporizing, I mean."
>    (post-EFSB game discussion)

Erik was in command of the Bin'Tak, which Mark had targeted with his
Dargan's elint almost every turn of the game. The Centuari elint seemed
to be working in reverse though, every time the elint targeting solution
was feed to a Centauri ship the Narn would target that ship with enough
fire power to either destroy or cripple the Centauri ship.

Missions
Narn: Keep the Bin'Tak alive.
Centauri: Destroy the Bin'Tak, without loosing 50% of your damage boxes.

Narn Fleet
1 Bin'Tak Battleship (destroyed)
1 G'Quan Heavy Cruiser (minor damage)
2 Thentus Frigates (one destroyed, one paint scratch)
2 Dag'Kar Missile Frigates (one destroyed, one damaged)
5 attack fighter groups (about 15 of 30 fighters destroyed) (+1 vs.
ships, normal vs. fighters)

Centauri Fleet
1 Primus Battlecruiser (major structural damage)
1 Dargan Strike Cruiser (destroyed)
2 Altarian Destroyers (one destroyed, one major structural damage)
4 Vorchan Warships (three destroyed, one major structural damage)
2 Haven Patrol Boats (one destroyed, one minor damage)
6 interceptor fighter groups (about 20 of 36 fighters destroyed) (-1 vs.
ships, +1 vs. fighters)

jim

Prev: Re: Con Today (After Con) Next: Re: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover)