Prev: Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS Next: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 20:11:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

On Sun, 28 Feb 1999, Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

> Michael Brown wrote:
> >
> > Loaded for bear, eh?
>
> > Hehehehe, yeah, go ahead, make my day.  We go bout lohdud fuhr bar
round
> > hair.
>
> In a planetary assault, obviously Drop Bear.

Aaagghh! Hideous Yankee accents and bad Australian puns in the SAME
email...<brain implodes>

Doesn't the Geneva Convention have some protocol forbidding this
combination?

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)			-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS Next: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)