Prev: [FT] KraVak bashing Next: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:55:08 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

Tim Jones wrote:

> Nice piccies but a bit too over compressed JPEG wise (many artefacts)
Probably
> because you are running outta space? I would use 5 - 10 % compression
> if you can afford the space.

I'm down to 1/2 a meg. Thanks for the advice though.

> Anyone know where I can get some engines for a FASA Klingon battleship
> I've got the whole thing bar the engines <gnash>

Scratch-Build using Matchsticks and/or plastic. If you want a close-up
of what they look like, just e-mail me privately and I'll send some
(plus a metric ruler in frame for the scale). Doesn't look that
difficult to make some that are "good enough".

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: [FT] KraVak bashing Next: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)